Monday, July 12, 2010

ghazal by Jagjit Singh describe the love in a beautiful manner

Let my song touch your lips and make it everlasting.
Become my love and make my love for you immortal.
Let us not be limited by life and death.
When one loves some one, one must see the heart of the loved one.
By starting this new tradition, make this tradition everlasting.
The emptiness of my heart is akin to the loneliness of the sky.
Come into my life with the sound of your anklets (to fill the loneliness).
By giving your breath to my song ( by singing it) make my song immortal.
Whom/what so ever I have loved, the world has taken it away from me.
Everyone always won and I was the one that always lost all battles.
By losing your heart to me, make my win everlasting.
Let my song touch your lips and make it everlasting
Become my love and make my love for you immortal

No comments: