Monday, August 30, 2010

Case of the Monday!!!

Witnessing a conflict about writing a incident that happened in my office today....
finally came to a conclusion not to waste my time....
s....
not to waste my time & my visitors time by writing about someone who doesnt respect my blog...
instead i thought of telling somthing thats usefull...
so started surfing about some interesting infos...

while my mommy came & handled me a "money plant"..
she had brought it from a marriage...
instead of giving fruits or coconut in a plastic bag, they hav gifted everyone with the plant & recyclable paper bag..
it was soo cool... creating a awareness about planting trees & using eco friendly materials in a very simple way...
hoping to do something different thats in my marriage too thats useful for others....


i hav kept the plant they gave near the window... it was sooo cool to hav a plant near my window...

No comments: