Tuesday, November 15, 2011

im back

So its been very loooooooooong time since i updated my blog. Almost 1 yr... A lot has changed...
I ll work on updating my blog regularly....
For today.. really i dont have anything to post... lemme think.... hmmm... just got some scattered thoughts...
let me start with what i did today/nowadays...
most of my time is going in travelling to office itself. almost 3.5 - 4 hrs daily.. uff... (its also one of the reason for not updating blog regularly)
hmmm.. thn...
from last week using electronic media is prohibited in my office... i miss my ipod...
I never thought i could be so lonenly without it... Thankfully I was wrong!  
most of the time i never know what song was playing also.. i just leave in my place playing... it kept me the feeling that someone was with me...also when i hear techno i do work more fastly too... It all depends on the situation, how I'm feeling and what I'm doing.... hope i ll get used to office life without my ipod

3 comments:

Vijay Kumar said...

Well Good to see you that you are back and you are updating blog ! :-) Life is like a traveling in Ocean ! its never ends and its seems like we had everything withus but some times we thoughts we lost everything ... so limit your thoughts & expectation its a simple to hear form other & hard to follow if you do then you will understand lot !

Sangeee's Diary.... said...

Thanks Vijay!!!

DHANS said...

back? you? ha ha ha lets see, i have done may come backs but still trying.

ok ok blocking electronic media is a good thing or bad? dnt know wat to comment,

cant even think about those ipod or wat ever when i am in office, u r lucky