Friday, May 21, 2010

The "So Called ERRORS"

Many times in our life, we would have felt emotions that were beyond comparision. Those feelings are so amazing.. no words could express what we felt... and what we still feel today when we reminisce about them... 

Wonderful things aren't they?
Memories!
It is such a beautiful foreshadows of a smile.. sometimes we may even forget what we are capable of...  pure, soulful, divine, wonderful memories of what i wanted to do in life, are been achieved in my dreams and live in my heart...

Its very funny how we are thinking of things that we felt we would never be, alternate of knowing what we are really now? And to move forward and making ourselves believe it...

well I think its so geeky thing.. isn't it? 

I have never controlled myself into anything..
I never thought thought I would be...

I never thought that I would live my life like a book whose every page was already blueprinted in the end of my mind, and if at all something was not supposed to be the way it should be, that I would have an eraser ready to wipe out all traces of the 'so called error'. 

I never thought what I would write in my blog (especially @this time.. its 2.45am..).. Now, before you start thinking... what the hell is she talking about, let me ask you one thing. When was the last time you felt a wonderful feeling rip throughout u? If it was on any other occasion other than the memory of something good... then you are in a gang of your own. 

For other mere Liables, like me, we rarely have anything swindle through us (with exceptions of fear and danger of street dogs hounding behind me!) When I ran through that day with a bombardment of 'memories', I felt that I had failed. Failed to see what I had with me, and chose to make these into memories that I could (if I remembered) live in the later stages of life.

That is when I decided that I don't need memories anymore.....

No comments: