Thursday, May 20, 2010

No more happiness...

Everytime Im lonely & alone, i keep repeating it.. its so weird...
How can he leave me?
Where he went?
What happened?
Can he make the same rainbow without me???

Nothing will bring him back. Nor i'll find someone to fill the empty space. The sadness, tears are with me everyday. Not sure it'll leave or i wanted it to leave. My only happiness had gone forever.

This had made me to grow up. I had never desired to become a woman before. I thought i could cheat life and stay a kid. Well!!! life had a different plan. Guess digging a hole & poring his memories in it can have that effect.

There is a rainbow though. I have been more present these days than the lifetime before.
No more calls …
No more messaging in mid nights...
No more night time rounds..
No more hugs..
No more kisses...
No more fights..
No more happiness...

No comments: