Wednesday, February 25, 2009

About myself.....


Hiiiii……, this is my blog, so at first i have to say something about myself. Usually it is hard to introduce urself bcoz u know a lot about urself and you do not know where to start with. Let me give you a short description about myself, so that you can get a image of me.. I hope that your thought about me and my thought about myself doesn’t vary… here it comes………….

My name is Sangeetha. I was born on 5 May, 1987 in India.
I enjoyed my reading to a larger extent, but also found them frustrating most of the times when it comes as my subjects book.
Im a kind of person having full of postive thought in each and every aspect of my life.
I usually dream of becoming great writer like “sidney sheldon”… “Dan Brown”…
and great painter like “Da vinci’……..” Picasso”…….
great singer like “Celine Dion”……..
great psychologist like “Sigmund Freud”……….
But Finally ended up as Search Engine Optimizer...
Im a great fan of “Leonardo Da Vinci”….i really facinate about him… how come a single person can done that much of inventions, discoveries and art works…
Here are some other things I like to do, when time permits I mostly do these stuffs..
Dream a lot……..
Sleep……..
delicious food……
walking in Beach…
See full moon and think about very special person (with backgroud music – My heart’ll go on)…
Home alone……..
Get along with Rain…
To feel Chill Breeze…
Romantic novels….
Laugh a aloud…
Late night Movie…
Chatting with Friend….
etc………
etc…………
etc…………….

Hmmmm……..This is a brief introduction of myself. If you are interested to know more, read my articles regularly. Do not expect too much from me, and keep your sense of humor.

No comments: